Monday, August 23, 2010

a brand new FREEBIE (and a template set on sale...)

hey there!
I wanted to let you know that I have a brand new freebie template in my store! Here's a preview of it...



and here's a few pages that my CT girls made with it...

by Trina (slurpeegirl13)


by Jacinda


by Marnel (Mary)


by Amy Hoogstad


by Jen Breeze



While I'm here I should also let you know that one of my most popular template sets is on sale right now - it's the "Nameless" set. Both sizes are on sale for only $1.95 each!


Nameless - 12x12 CU OK Templates



Nameless - 8.5x11 CU OK Templates



Hope you like the freebie template and I'd love to see what you make with it if you use it!
:)
Chris

4 comments:

Cris Caexeta said...

Thank you for the template!

Julie said...

thank you, thank you!

vw bug said...

Thank you for the freebie and the email. I'm hoping to use it soon!

Jhari said...

I forgot to thank you for sharing this with us :)