Monday, May 18, 2009

a new FREEBIE, new CT girls & a template set on sale!!

hey there!
I have a new freebie template in my store today! It's for the Template Challenge at ES that you can find HERE!

Here's a preview of the templates...



And my CT went to town with this template - here's what some of them made...

by Amy


by Krista (norton94)


by Jacinda


by Tiffany


by Mari


by Jen


I'm loving these pages and I can't wait to see what you make with it!

If you like this freebie template, you may also like the templates in this set since they're the same style...

I've put them on sale for only $2 (for PU) and $3.25 (for the CU versions) while this freebie is available (until May 31st).



And last but not least - I'm sooo excited to announce that I have 2 new CT girls!!

Here's a link to each of their galleries so you can check out their fantastic layouts!

Jacinda

Fernanda

:)
That's it for now but I will be back with a Muffin tin Monday photo soon!
Anyone make one today??

2 comments:

Dani B said...

Thank you for the freebie! Now if I can just get something scrapped!

Hifam said...

I can't wait to play with this one - thanks!