Thursday, May 28, 2009

pssst - want an exclusive freebie???

Just a heads up that I have a template freebie that will be sent to my newsletter subscribers this Monday!

It will only be available as a freebie for a limited time to anyone who is subscribed to my newsletter before Sunday night at midnight (after that it will go into my next Sample Pack for sale in my stores)!

If you'd like to be able to pick it up FREE - subscribe asap! lol
**And for you designer folks - it will be CU ok too!**

If you'd like to subscribe to my newsletter - there's a link on the left that you can click, or you just send me an email at chrissywdigital @gmail .com

Oh and I always send a "Buy a set get one Free" welcome coupon ($2.99 off an order of $5.98) to anyone who subscribes!

:)
Chrissy

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 28 May [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 29 May [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).