Sunday, May 10, 2009

it's $1 day at ES!!

Happy $1 Day Monday!!
I'm beat - had a long but fun Mother's Day today so I'm going to keep this short and sweet tonight!

It's $1 Day at Elemental Scraps - come on over and check out all the deals!!

I have a new Sample Pack (#11) on sale for $1 today! Some of these templates were offered for a short time each at ES as freebies but some of them were freebies at Digital Freebies - so you may not have all of them - and if you'd like them all - now's the day to pick 'em up cheap!!

This is the first time that 3 of these templates have been offered in commercial use versions - so if you are a designer looking to make some quick pages with your kits - you can pick these up today for only $1!

Both sizes in personal use and commercial use are all $1 a set today!
Here they are...



and here are examples of each of these four templates in action...

by Jacinda


by Carey


by Mari


by Joanna


I also have this template set on sale for $1 today only...



and this mini kit is $1 today only too...



If you haven't seen my latest freebie - scroll down to check it out - hope you like it! I'm just LOVING the layouts I've been seeing that were made with it so far!!

Oh and it's Muffin Tin Monday today - so I'll be back later with my picture for today!
:)
Chrissy

No comments: