Thursday, September 9, 2010

new templates and it's $1 DAY at Elemental Scraps!

Hey there!
I have a few things to tell you about so I'll jump right into it!

First of all, I wanted to give you a heads up that the new release day at Elemental Scraps has moved from Monday to FRIDAYS! woot! So be sure to pop by on Fridays now to take a look at the newness each week!

There's a new template set in my store today called 'Easy Album'. It's a set of NINE templates that will help you make an album in a snap! You can use them for things like a vacation album - baby's first year album OR just pick your favorites and use them as regular page templates! They were made to match/flow nicely together so that you could use them for a series of double page layouts or for an entire album! Whatever works for you!

The BEST thing about this template set is that they are on sale today (Friday) for only $1 a set!!

Nine 12x12 templates and here's what they look like...



Here's a look at the 8.5x11 version...



This isn't a new template set but it's on sale today in the $1 sale!! The 8.5x11 version is also only $1 today.



And lastly, Sample Pack #7 is so in the $1 sale today (and the 8.5x11 version of it too)!



Have you heard the news about the new points system at Elemental Scraps!!??!
If not, check this out!!




Or CLICK HERE if that's too small to read. How's that for fun!?! I love it!

Before I go I wanted to let you know that I have a freebie in my store! It's Template Freebie #50 and I hope you like it!!

OOOh and it's FRIDAY so if you use Facebook, I'd LOVE for you to head over to my NEW Facebook page and press the LIKE button! Fridays are fun on my 'fan' page (say that 5x fast)! ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!
:)
Chris

No comments: