Wednesday, June 10, 2009

how about a lil' mini contest with a $10 prize??!!

Here's how it'll work...

I'm going to post 5 layouts by 5 of my Creative Team girls. If you want a shot at the prize here's what you'll need to do...

Each of these 5 layouts were made using my templates. You'll need to figure out which template/set they used to make each layout!

Copy and paste this list into an email to me with the names of the template sets that these 5 layouts were made with and send it off!

If you're answers are right, your name will go into a bowl (don't have a hat handy) and on Saturday AM, I'll draw one name out to win a $10 coupon to my store!

________________'s Guesses
#1.
#2.
#3.
#4.
#5.

wanna play? here we go!

#1. by Jen


#2. by Amy


#3. by Fernanda


#4. by Indah


#5. by Krista


If you think you know which template sets were used to make these 5 layouts - fill in the list above and send me an email with the info - it's that easy!

Here's a link to my store incase you need it to figure them out...

MY STORE at ES

My email address is chrissywdigital @gmail.com
Send in your emails by Fri. June 12th at midnight - that's when this little contest ends.
:)
Chrissy

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Great idea, Chrissy! Good luck everyone. :)

Beauty&Baby said...

this great game
Good luck girls
Kisses
Fernanda Pacheco

Jennifer said...

Fun contest :) Love your templates!!! Oh, and awesome CT layouts too ;)