Sunday, June 7, 2009

$1 day and 3 new releases!

Hey there!

It's $1 day at Elemental Scraps - woo hoo! I have a few new releases and they are all on sale for only $1 each today! How's that for a deal??

I have a new template set in the store today, Mixin It Up 5 and it's on sale for $1 today (the CU version too!) There is an 8.5x11 version in my store as well.


I have a lovey dovey mini kit in the store today too! It's $1 today so if you like it - today's the day to pick it up cheap!




Here's an adorable layout by Jacinda. She used my new mini kit, Love You and a template from the new set, Mixin It Up 5...



And if you're short on time and want two lovey pages scrapped fast... (there is a 12x12 set and an 8.5x11 version too)



Here's a few layouts that were made with the new releases...
(looks like the top left template is the fav from the set so far) lol

by Amy (she used a template from the new set)


by Mari (she used one of the new templates too)


by Joanna


:)
Come on by - I'm sure you'll find a $1 deal you'll love!
Chrissy

No comments: