Thursday, March 5, 2009

30% off select items at ES and DF!!

I've loaded some more of my things in my store at Digital Freebies and they are always 30% off during the first week so I've also put them 30% off at Elemental Scraps too!

Here's a list of what's on sale for 30% off this week only! Pick em up on sale while you can! :)

{commercial use} Mixin It Up Elements

Edge 2 Edge (both sizes, PU and CU)

It's CLEAR To Me {acrylic shapes}

It's My Day {mini kit}

Mcturtle'icious (both sizes, PU & CU)

Sample Pack #8 (both sizes, PU & CU)

Something to BRAG About 4x6 Templates (PU & CU)

Speedy Greetings 2 - Card Templates (PU & CU)

And of course - since I'm posting, I want to show off some more layouts made with some of the templates and kits that are 30% off this week!

by Mari (using a template from Mcturtle'icious)


by dna13 (ES site CT) using a template from the Sample Pack


by Mcturtle (using a template from the set I lifted form her!)


by Jen (using a template from Mcturtle'icious)


:)
Chrissy

1 comment:

lillasara said...

I just love your kits ande templates! Thought I should show you my latest hybrid-LO. Journaling and blog is in Swedish: the title says "grandpa & Hugo" and the journaling is about all the snow and winter outside and how spring still is in the air, especially in borrowed sunglasses...

The LO: http://lillasara.se/?p=960