Sunday, March 8, 2009

$1 day at ES!!! (new product too)

It's $1 day again at Elemental Scraps!! woo hoo!

COME & SEE what the ES designers have for you for only $1 today!!

Here's what I have in the 1$ sale today...

- a brand new set of card templates...(the CU version is only $1 today)



- a Spring-A-Ling {add on} that matches all of the March Color Play items!



- Gotcha Cornered 12x12 Templates (CU)



- Paper Cutters/Masks - Scallops (CU)



I have all kinds of adorable cards here to show off too! I love them ALL!!
My CT girls have been busy making cards with my new Speedy Greetings 3 templates!

by Mcturtle


by Crystal


by Mari


by Krista


by Ally


by Mari


by Amy


by Tiffany


by Tiffany


Thanks for stopping by!
Hope you find some great deals that you love in the $1 sale and 25% off new release sales today!!
:)

No comments: