Wednesday, January 21, 2009

more Round We Go layouts (& the set still has a FWP deal!)

I have a few more layouts here to share that were made with my newest template set Round We Go! The template set (as well as the QPs in the previous post) still have the "free with purchase" deals attached to them for the rest of the week too!

I think these are some of my favorite layouts made with my templates yet - I'm LOVING them!! there's a freebie too in my store so come see if you haven't already! Here they are...

by Joanna


by Jennifer


by mcturtle


by Tiffany


by Jennifer


thanks for taking a peek! If you like what you see and are thinking about picking up the template set - don't forget that this is free with the purchase of any of the Round We Go sets...


:)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great pages!