Sunday, January 11, 2009

LOTS of things going on - come see!

So it's MONDAY and that means that there's some fun happening over at ES!!

It's $1 day as well as New Release Monday!!

I have 4 things on sale today for $1 each as well as a brand new kit in my store for 25% off!

ACTUALLY... my ENTIRE STORE is on sale 25% off!
woo hoo!

I'm the featured designer over at Elemental Scraps and I'm celebrating by having a 25% off sale all week (sale ends Jan 18th at midnight). Everything in my collab store with Angie is also 25% off this week!

Here's a few previews of brand new things from me this week and then I'll leave you with some layouts that my creative team has made with these templates! They are templates that are perfect for all you Project 365'ers (A Photo A Day)!

There are {commercial use} versions of these sets as well and they are on sale for only $2 today!!


Lizzie May
25% off all this week!



A Photo A Day (12x12) only $1 today!!



A Photo a Day (8.5x11) only $1 today too!



And here are some pages that I just love by my CT!!

by mcturtle


by Jennifer


by norton94


by Jennifer


by Tiffany


by Joanna


by Jennifer


I have more layouts to show you but I'm super tired so I'll be back with more soon!

Thanks for stopping by my blog and don't forget to pick up my freebies over there on the right!
:)
Chrissy

No comments: