Sunday, January 18, 2009

I have a new FREEBIE for you!!

*** This freebie is no longer available as a freebie but it will be included in a Sample Pack in my store soon! **
---------------------------------

Ready for the next template challenge???

Here's how this works...

I've put a new set of template freebies in my store (you can find them HERE). Grab the freebies and use one of them to make a layout!! There's a 12x12 template as well as an 8.5x11 version too (I've included the pngs as well incase your program can't use the psds).

This template was made for the Template Challenge at Elemental Scraps!
You can CLICK HERE if you'd like to check out the challenge! You can earn points by playing along which you can use in the store to buy things with once you have earned enough!!


Here's a preview of the freebie...(click it to get to my store to pick it up!)



I have some pages here to show you that were made by my creative team girls with this template...

by Amy


by Ally


by Tiffany


by Joanna


by Crystal


by bergstromfarms


by mcturtle


Can't WAIT to see what you make with this template!!
ready? GO!

No comments: