Sunday, October 19, 2008

new products and other things!

I have a bunch of new products in the store - here we go - ready??

First is a set of CD Case Calendar Templates! I was a bit selfish when I made these, since I figured they'd be perfect all done up cute with family pics for Christmas gifts for my parents and Ron's!

They are sized to slip into an inverted CD case. There are 12 png calendar grids which are separate so you can pick which template you want to use for each month and then add the grid. Here's the preview and an example done up to show you how they can be used. I have a few more examples to show you but I'll post them in a day or so since this post is already long enough! lol




Here's one done up to show you how they can look...
by dna13:



Isnt' it cute?? She did SUCH a good job on it!!

(I'll be back with an entire post with examples of these all made up and lookin' hawt!)

**DESIGNERS** There is also a {commercial use} version HERE !

And I'm officially hooked on making kits! Here's a new kit called "Lucky Bum" - named after my dog - my girl - LUCKY! - on sale for only $1 today only!

There are also 2 sets of quick pages in the sale too! The fabulous Hutchie made 1 of the quick pages in each set and I made the other. There is a 12x12 set and an 8.5x11 version as well!

Here's a preview of the kit and quick pages...

- but first, here's a layout that I made today with my new kit and a bunch of pictures of my friend Sara's Dane puppies (she breeds them)...









I'll be back with more examples soon!

:)

No comments: