Friday, September 5, 2008

brand new template set!!

I have a brand new template set in the store today - it's called Mcturtle'icious!!

Each of the templates in the set is based on a layout by my friend and CT girl Mcturtle! Thanks for letting me lift your layouts girlie!!

Here's a link to her gallery - if you haven't seen it already - go take a peek - she does beautiful work!!

mcturtle's gallery

Here's two of her layouts that I was inspired by to make this set...



Here's a preview of the set (which is on sale today for only $1.94!!)...



Here's a few layouts that were made with templates from this set... - clickable to see who made them incase you want to see credits etc)











And just a reminder about my freebie template/challenge - you can find it HERE!

:) thanks for stopping by and taking a peek!
Chrissy

3 comments:

Michelle said...

I saw several layouts with your new set in the gallery. They all look great.

Pegster said...

I wants these..going going going to get them now! I am in love with all your templates! I tried to post them in the gallery at elemental scraps and it won't let me for some reason?? Thanks so much for all this great inspiration!@

Stacey said...

hi just wanted to tell you that I LOVE your templates!!! I used one of them and posted it on my blog if ya wanna check it out!!! Thanks!!