Sunday, August 3, 2008

check these out ... {and a sale}!

Before I post this and forget to mention it - I'm having a 35% off sale in my store until Aug 5th at midnight. You can CLICK HERE if you'd like to check it out!

And I have a couple of layouts and cards that my CT girls made that I want to share!

Check out these cards by Indah - hybrid goddess extraordinare - they are so adorable - love them all!!

She made them with these two card template sets...







And then check these out - two layouts by my CT (well Michelle's on the ES CT) using the #2 Template Challenge Freebie!! (You can find that freebie template if you scroll down two posts)

Here they are - clickable so you can see who made them!





thats about it for today!
I'd love to hear from you if you have any questions - comments or layouts to share!!
LOVING seeing all the template challenge layouts - thanks for playing so far!!
Chris

No comments: