Saturday, May 7, 2011

Happy iNSD (and a freebie!)

Hello hello!
I hope you're having all kinds of scrappy fun on this fine iNSD weekend!

Just a quick blog post to show you a few of my newest releases and give you a new FREEBIE!

Angie Kovacs and I collab'd on a shopping themed collection! We each made a mini kit and then a few add ons - and also put it all together in a collection at a discounted price. :)

My mini kit and an add on paper pack are in my store and then Angie's mini, matching alpha and the entire collection are all in Angie's store HERE.



by Krista (norton94)


by RebeccaH (from Two Peas)


Next up is a brand spankin' new set of two pager templates! I made them in double page, 12x12 size as well as 8.5x11. Here's what they look like and few layouts that were made with them...



made by jbarksdale (from Two Peas)


made by Shannon (from Two Peas)


one by me :)


by jbarksdale (from Two Peas)


by Kimberly Morris


by Krista


And what better way to celebrate iNSD than with a freebie! Just click HERE or click the preview below to begin downloading this freebie template. Scroll down to see a few layouts that were made with it... This template was made by lifting a layout that Angie Kovacs made :) :) :)

*** FREEBIE download time has expired - but check out the recent JUNE freebie!***




by Julie Wells


by Kimberly Morris


by Abish


thanks for stopping by my blog!
Hope you find all sorts of deals and scrap all kinds of pages during iNSD weekend!
Chris

2 comments:

CBH said...

Thank you so much for this post. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in CBH Digital Scrapbooking Freebies, under the Page 5 post on May. 08, 2011. Thanks again.

Jhari said...

Thank you Chrissy for the wonderful freebie as always.