Sunday, January 30, 2011

adding products to my 2Peas store!

Hey there!
Just a quick post to let you know that I have 9 more products added to my Two Peas in a Bucket store! Some of you have been emailing me to ask about certain sets (when I'll have them loaded at 2Peas) so I wanted to give a quick update about which products went in this week...

Here's what's in store this week...

Cutiepie and a layout made with it by MariB



Jael'icious and a layout made with one of the templates by Angie Kovacs



Sample Pack #8



Sweetness mini kit and a layout by Jacinda



Mixin It Up (still) and a layout by dst212



Monthly - Month in Review Templates



I have a new freebie that will be in my store on Tuesday so check back for info on that if you're interested!
Till then, happy scrappin!
Chris


No comments: