Sunday, July 25, 2010

It's REVAMP week at ES & I have 2 'new' template sets!

Soooo, it's revamp week at Elemental Scraps and I've redone two of my very first template sets! I have all kinds of layouts to show you that were made with them too!

I really hope that you think the NEW version is nicer than the originals!

Flying Solo - Take 2 (12x12 templates)



Flying Solo - take 2 (8.5x11 templates)



Here's a few layouts that where made with these templates...

by AmyH


by Jen Cushing


by Jennifer H


by Jacinda


The second revamp that I did was of another of my earliest sets - The 2 Of Us. Kinda embarrassing to link to the original set but there ya go!





and here's a layout by AmyH that was made with one of these templates...



I'll show you a small preview side by side of the original older set and the revamped new set so that you can see the similarities and differences...

OLD NEW


OLD NEW


Stop by Elemental Scraps new release category to see all of the new revamps! It's worth a peek for sure!

I'd love to hear what you think of my revamps!
:)
Happy scrapping!
Chris

No comments: