Sunday, April 18, 2010

a new template set & it's only 1$ today!!

Happy $1 Day!!
It's $1 day at Elemental Scraps and I have a brand new template set (and a few other things) in the sale! Also on sale for $1 today is my Clustered template set and the kit Spring At Last! Keep reading for some news about a great deal on the matching add ons for that kit!

Lotsa Paperz Templates!

Here's a brand new template set and it's on sale today for only $1!
They come in 12x12 as well as 8.5x11 versions.



Here's a layout that was made by Amy with one of the new templates...


and here's one by JenC using another one of them...


and then this one by Marnel...


and lastly, one by me :)


Spring At last (full kit) is on sale for only $1 too!

This isn't a new kit, but seeing as it's spring, I thought I'd stick it in the $1 sale for anyone that's looking to scrap their spring photos! The full kit is on sale for $1 and all of the matching add-ons (below) are on sale 50% off right now too!



Spring At Last Add-ons - 50% off right now!




I'd love for you to join me over on Facebook! Every Friday I do a random drawing and 2 of my FB friends win a $5 gift certificate to my store! Here's the link... ChrissyW's FACEBOOK

Hope you have a creative and scrappy week!
:)
Chris

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Kris said...

Hi Chrissy,
Thought i would send you a link to my blog, showing you a couple of the layouts i did using these templates.
http://kris-krissys.blogspot.com/
Thanks, loved using them
Kris :)