Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Project 365/52 inspiration!

So I've decided to do the Project 365 thing - and I've been having fun with it so far - I know it's only week 4 but - I'm still excited about it so woo hoo!!

I wanted to let you know about the Project 365 categories at Elemental Scraps!

There are fantastic goodies in there that are sure to help you scrap your daily photos! Here's the link...

P365 at Elemental Scraps

And here are a few layouts that some of my CT girls have made with my P365 templates ...

by Jen Cushing


by Jacinda


by Jen Cushing


by me :P


I've been adding to my P365 album on Facebook each day and I LOVE seeing some of your photos on there too! If you have an album going for your pics on there - add me - I'd love to be able to see them too!
:)
Chris

No comments: