Friday, December 4, 2009

an exclusive FREEBIE & more layouts..

I wanted to give my blog readers a heads up that I have an exclusive template FREEBIE that will be in my next newsletter!

If you're interested in signing up for my newsletter and getting that freebie - you can sign up by clicking the button on the left side over there <--------. Or you can shoot me an email... chrissywdigital @gmail. com

I give my newsletter subscribers a Buy 1 Get 1 coupon when they subscribe too!
:)

Here's a few more layouts that were made with the grab bag templates...

by Mari


by Amy


by Mrsduke2u


:)
Chrissy

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 04 Dec [LA 02:00pm, NY 05:00pm, UK 10:00pm] - 05 Dec [OZ 09:00am]).

Anonymous said...

Had sign up your newsletter. TQ:)