Monday, December 14, 2009

$1 day news & a FREEBIE!

Hey there!
I have a few things on sale today for only $1 each and a new freebie to share with you too! Let me get right to it... The following 5 products are on sale for just 1 dollar today only! Just a heads up - two of the template sets were in my most recent grab bag. There are 2 sets of card templates on sale, just in time for last minute holiday card making! The 5th product is a set of commercial use doodles (hand doodled by me). The $1 category is full of all kinds of deals from other Elemental Scraps designers too - well worth a peek!

I mentioned this last week, but I wanted to mention it again - all of my templates are now CU OK! That means that all of my templates are OK to use for commercial, personal and Scrap 4 Hire use!

Here's what's on sale today...












It was my turn to make the freebie mini kit for the "Inspired By..." challenge at Elemental Scraps and here's what I came up with! It's only available as a freebie until the end of the month so pick it up quick if you like it! If you make a page with it, you can head over to the gallery at Elemental Scraps and play along in the challenge. You can earn coupons and a free kit too by playing along!

This freebie mini kit is in my store at ES, just scroll down a bit to find it. :)

Here's the preview...





Here's a few layouts that were made by my Creative Team girls with the mini kit above...

by JenC


by Amy


and by Mari


Hope you like the freebie mini kit and that you find some good deals in the $1 sale!
There's a pile of Christmas goodies from some of the other ES designers in there too!
:)
Chris

No comments: