Saturday, November 28, 2009

Template Grab Bag, FWP collab kit, a sale & a freebie!

Happy Thanksgiving and Black Friday!!
I have allll kinds of things to tell you about today! There's a big Black Friday sale going on - my 2nd template Grab Bag is in the store, there's a super cute FWP kit at ES and more!!

Before we get to the fun stuff - I have an announcement about my templates - a bit of good news for you!

I've changed things up a bit with how I am selling my templates. Now, all of my templates (excluding freebies) are CU OK! That means all of my templates are now OK to be used for personal use, S4H and commercial use too!! YAY!

I have my 2nd Template Grab Bag in the store today!
There are 4 sets of templates in this bag - and all of them are CU OK too! There are three sets of 12x12 templates (and the 8.5x11 versions are thrown in also) and a set of greeting card templates too!

All of that for only $3!!

This Grab Bag #2 is only available until Dec 6th. After that, it will be opened up and the template sets will go into my store regular price - so if you want a great deal - GO FAST! lol




Here's a little peek at a bit of what's in this grab bag. One of the sets is called "Liftin' Kellie" and the 4 templates in that set are based on layouts made by the very talented and creative - Kellie (joelsgirl)!!

You can check out more of Kellie's work HERE!

If you like the look of her pages - then I bet you'll like that template set in this grab bag!





Let me sweeten the deal even more for you...

This SUPER fantastic Elemental Scraps collaboration kit called "Shop Til Ya Drop" is FREE with ANY purchase that you make at Elemental Scraps between Friday the 27th and Monday the 30th!

So if you head over to shop at ES and pick up my Grab Bag - or anything else - this kit will be yours FREE!
How's THAT for a deal? It's like a DOUBLE deal!! :)

Elemental Scraps is having a huge sale to celebrate Thanksgiving and Black Friday too! Save 50% off all overs over $5.00 (excluding grab bags)! woo hoo - it keeps getting better and better!



I'll leave you with a couple of layouts that my Creative Team girls have made with some of the templates that are in the grab bag....

by Amy


by JenC


card by Hutchie


by Jacinda


card by Amy


by JenM


Here's the latest freebie that's in my store - there's only a few more days to pick it up - so if you like it - go grab it quick! :)



If you have Facebook I'd love for you to add me as a friend!

Every Friday I do a random drawing and 2 of my Facebook Friends win a $5 gift certificate to my store! Here's the link... ChrissyW's FACEBOOK

Happy Scrapping!
:)
Chris

No comments: