Friday, November 6, 2009

2 things - a $1 sale & a new CT girl!

Elemental Scraps is kickin off DSD a day early with a special edition of our $1 sale!

Here's what I have in the sale today... These are the CU version but of course you can use them for personal use too.





Be sure to check back tomorrow for some big news about a big DSD sale!!

I'm VERY excited to announce that I have a new CT Girl!! I've been a fan of Shawna's layouts for a while now - and she did a guest CT stint for me in October - and now she's joined my full time team! woot!

here's a few of her pages that were made with my templates so you can see why I like her so much!







Here's a link to her gallery incase you'd like to check it out...

Shawna's gallery


:) Happy DSD weekend!! Hope you all find all kinds of great deals!
Chris

No comments: