Wednesday, October 7, 2009

A set of 4 templates inspired by YOUR layouts!?!

Hey there!
So I had an idea - and this is how it will work...

How would you like a set of 4 templates (made by me) that are inspired by and based on YOUR layouts!??

All you need to do is reply in this thread at Digi Shop Talk saying yes!
On Saturday I'll pick 1 scrapper - and make a set of templates based on their layouts!

Here's what's in it for YOU if your layouts are the ones picked:


* a $50 gift certificate to my store at Elemental Scraps (you can find my templates HERE) in return for being able to put the set in my store
* 5 coupons for a free set of the templates that were inspired by YOUR layouts (so that you can give the set to some of your scrappy friends)
* credit, of course, to you on the preview and in the store description for your inspiration!
* bragging rights that your layouts were picked to be made into templates!

So - who's interested??

Here's a link to the thread if you are!

http://www.digishoptalk.com/boards/showthread.php?t=213792

:)
Chris

1 comment:

Unknown said...

WOW! I love your templates and would be honored to be chosen. Left a comment in the thread, with a link to my DST gallery, but there are even more gallery links on my blog.