Sunday, September 20, 2009

a brand new FREEBIE for you & 3 new guest CTs!

I'm super excited to tell you about three girls that are guests on my creative team this month and I have a freebie for you tonight too!

I'll start with the 3 Guest CT girls!

Kelleanne and Shawna and Hutchie!

Here's two layouts that Shawna made with my templates...





And here's one by Kelleanne (there's another one down further too)



and 2 from Hutchie that I just love...





So happy to have these 3 girls playing with my templates this month!!

Now onto the new FREEBIE - hope you like it! It was made for the Template Challenge on the forums at Elemental Scraps - you can find that HERE!



Here's a few layouts that my CT girls have made with it this week...

by Jencushing


by Jacinda


by Kelleanne


The Inspired By Challenge freebie is also still in my store - grab it fast though if you like it because it won't be a freebie much longer!



Here's a page that Jen Cushing made with the mini kit...



that's about it for today - it's FWP (free with purchase) week at ES so head on over - I bet you won't be sorry you did! All kinds of deals there!

:)
Hope you have a great week!
Chrissy

5 comments:

amymom24 said...

Yay for new guests!!! :)

Jacinda said...

Love all the pages. Welcome to the guests!

Digi Free said...

Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 21 Sep [LA 07:00pm, NY 09:00pm] - 22 Sep [UK 02:00am, OZ 12:00pm] ).

Mercedes said...

What a darling template and I LOVE the freebie mini kit! Thanks so much for sharing!
Spiced Sugar

Lauren said...

Thanks so much for sharing! Great template and kit!