Sunday, August 9, 2009

woot - it's $1 day at ES!!

It's $1 day at ES and here's what I have on sale today for just one dollar each...





Here's the Commercial Use version of the 4 most recent freebies...



annnd... I SCRAPPED TODAY!! It's been a while so I was very happy to get this layout done today! I used the template below to make it and a kit by Bella Gypsy called Tom Foolery - which is just the BEST and perfect for my boys!!!



This layout is full of all of the cell phone pictures that I took during April :P

Here's the template I used... (also in the $1 category today)



My Template Grab Bags have been opened up and here's what was in them... (some of the sets are on sale right now for 25% off)!









If you missed my most recent freebie you can find that in my store right now too. Here's a preview of the freebie and a layout that was made with it...



by Marisa Socio


If you've made anything with the templates from the grabbag - I'd LOVE to see!!
Link up your pages in the comments here so I can check them out!
:)
Chrissy

No comments: