Sunday, July 5, 2009

Color Play Monday & new TEMPLATES!!

I have a pile of new products to show you, a MEGA designer battle kit to tell you about and a new FREEBIE to give you - so I'll get right to it! (scroll down to the previous 2 posts to find the mega kit news and the freebie!)

Mondays are great days at Elemental Scraps!! Since it's the 1st Monday of the month, it's Color Play Monday!

All of these new releases below are 25% off today!

Come on over and check out the July Color Play category! The swatch is bright and FUN this month! The way that Color Play works is the ES designers all use the same swatch to create products that are all meant to match and work together. Here are the 2 products that I made for the July Color Play - a paper pack and a set of elements!





Is anyone still doing the P365/A Photo A Day project?? If so - first let me say WOW - CONGRATS!! I'm VERY impressed with the layouts I'm seeing that say Week 22 etc. That's fantastic - and I wish I did it :( Maybe next year. lol

Then second - let me show you these! Set #2 in my A Photo A Day series! Each template has room for 7 photos, a title and journaling! You can put 2 of them together to make a 2 pager too!

The 12x12, personal use version of these templates were in a collab set with Bella Gypsy last week. If you missed them or were wanting the commercial use or 8.5x11 versions - now's your chance to pick them up! They're 25% off today too!



Here's a layout by Fernanda using one of these new templates...



** scroll down to find the freebie!**

No comments: