Friday, July 10, 2009

ALL of my Quick Page (albums, cards, layouts) are on sale for only $1 a set!

hey there!
Just wanted to give you a heads up that all of my quick page sets (including collab sets, QP cards and albums) are on sale for only $1 right now!

Just think - you could get a bunch of layouts scrapped FAST by picking up a few of these!

Here's a few (clickable) but there are a lot more in my store! The collab sets that Angie and I made are on sale too!







Here's a layout that Amy made using one of those QPs...





Here's a layout by Jacinda using one of the Luv You QPs...





Here's a layout by Amy - using one of the QPs from the set above...





Here's one by Jacinda using one of those QPs...







Those are JUST A FEW of the sets in my store!
This sale is only on for a couple more days - so run fast!
lol
:)

No comments: