Sunday, March 22, 2009

a few reminders...

Hey there!
What a week!! Isn't March Break suppose to be relaxing?? This week was insane around here!

Finally have some time to blog :)

wanted to post a quick reminder about a chance at being published!!
Here's a link to my previous post about it!

This template set (in both sizes, PU and CU) is 25% off for another week since the sketch/template is from this set. You can either use the sketch as a sketch - or pick up the template set and use the template! I'm LOVING the pages already sent in - but there's still a week to get your layouts sent in for a chance to have your page published!



And if you haven't picked up my latest freebie template - scroll down to find the link for that :)

While I'm posting, I might as well show off a layout made by one of my CT girls with a template from this set...

by Amy


Hope you have a great rest of the weekend
:)
Chrissy

No comments: