Sunday, February 1, 2009

Superbowl SALE!! 50% off at ES and DF

I LOVE Superbowl Sunday - not because I'm a football fan - furthest thing from it actually - but because it means an entire evening to myself! woot All the boys are going to a friends house to watch the game - so that means it's time to CELEBRATE!!

I'm having a 50% off sale today only - Feb 1st.

Here's a link to MY STORE at Elemental Scraps and here's one to MY STORE at Digital Freebies! I don't have my entire store loaded at DF yet tho.

EVERYTHING is on sale 50% off - commercial use items, quick pages - kits and templates and more!! But this sale is for today only so run fast! lol

ANNND check THIS out!!
This month at Elemental Scraps all of the designers contributed to a giant Designer Sampler!

It'll be $7.99 after this week is over but all this week you can pick it up for only $3.99! How's THAT for a deal!?!



Happy Superbowl Sunday!!
:)

No comments: