Thursday, February 5, 2009

30% off of 30+ products in both of my stores!

hey there!
Just a quick post to let you know that there is a sale going on of 30% off of over 30 products in both of my stores this week! I loaded 30 more items in my store at Digital Freebies so I also put those items on sale in my store at Elemental Scraps this week too!

I'm slowly but surely getting my store loaded at Digital Freebies - woo hoo!

There are commercial use template sets, quick pages, personal use templates, kits and more on sale this week - come see!! If you take a stroll through the pages you'll find the items that are 30% off.

If you haven't picked up my newest freebie templates, scroll down a bit and you'll find it there!

I'll leave you with a few layouts that my CT girls have made recently with my templates and kits... You can find links to their galleries to the right incase you'd like to see more of their work!

by Amy


by Mari


by mcturtle


by Jen


Thanks for stopping by!
Chrissy

No comments: