Saturday, January 3, 2009

I just LOVE my Guest CTs for Jan!!

I have 3 fantastic girls doing a guest CT gig for me this month and I wanted to show of some of their stuff!!

Jennifer (scarlettmcd)
Here's a link to her blog and here's her gallery...

Here's 2 of my favorite pages by Jennifer...





Joanna (JoannaE)
Here's a link to her blog and here's her gallery...

Here's some fantastic pages by Joanna...





Mari (bergstromfarms)
Here's a link to her gallery at ES...

Dont'cha just love these by Mari...






And a heads up that Monday is a big day at ES!! So be sure to stop by and check out everything that's going on!! NEW releases and NEW challenges! I'll be hosting the template challenge there with a brand new freebie too!!

:)

4 comments:

amymom24 said...

What a great lineup! I look forward to seeing more of your creations, ladies!

Anonymous said...

Wowsers! Love their stuff. I'm definitely bookmarking their blogs. Thanks for the links.

manda said...

Oh Oh, I have digiscrapping envy! How does one become a Guest CT?

Rhonda S. said...

What is a CT?
PS...love all the layouts!