Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Today's SPECIALS (Dec 18th) two more template sets!!

I got the tree up today - and it's all decorated too - so time to celebrate some more with two more template sets on sale!!

One of my CT girls, Amy - made a fantastic page page today - so because I wanted to show it off, the template set that she used is one of the specials today!!

Here's what's on sale (for today only)...personal use sets are on sale for $1.95 and the CU versions are on sale for $2.95!

Mcturtle'icious 12x12 and the 12x12 {commercial use} version
Mcturtle'icious 8.5x11 and the {commercial use} version too

Here's the previews of those sets and then the fantastic page that Amy made using one of the templates from this set!







The second template set that's on sale today is The Two Of Us (and the CU version too) - here's the preview of that set...



:)
Chrissy

1 comment:

Gail said...

I just love your templates I love this set the2ofus. I just posted a layout using a template from this kit. The link is http://www.elementalscraps.com/photopost/showphoto.php/photo/75659/cat/906