Saturday, November 1, 2008

yay Happy Digital Scrapbooking Day!!!

It's late in the day but ES is back up and running baby!!

Here's how I'm celebrating DSD...



My collab store with my girl Angie is 50% off as well!
Here's the link for that...

COLLAB STORE


If you missed our grab bag - or if you just don't like surprises so wanted to wait to see what was in it... here you go!

These 2 template sets, as well as the new set of word clouds (seasons themed) were my contribution to the collab grab bag - and then Angie had 3 things in it as well (which are in her store 50% off as well) - and then this collab kit that we worked on together was in there too!

All of these things are in our stores now for 50% off!

Here's the previews of the collab kit and my 3 items, they're all clickable... and of course there are {commercial use} versions in the store as well!









We also just made 2 sets of quick pages with the collab kit, Lakehouse! Angie made one and I made the other!

Here they are for only $1 a set right now!





There are a ton of example layouts made with these products in the previous posts - so scroll down if you want some inspiration!
:)
Hope you're having a GREAT digital scrapbooking day!! - oh and there's a freebie template down a few posts as well - hope you like it!

1 comment:

Kathi B said...

Here's another LO I wanted to share with you.

http://www.digishoptalk.com/gallery/showphoto.php?photo=462738&cat=all&ppuser=17098

This was using a template from the edge to edge set. I have used this template a few times and each LO comes out better and better.