Sunday, November 23, 2008

ES is back up baby!!!

woo HOO - Elemental Scraps is back up and under new ownership (see my previous post for that info)!

There will be a big huge grand opening event soon but for now - I wanna celebrate with a little something...

So here goes...

...the first two people that place an order in my store at ES (here's a link to my store) will WIN!!

Wanna know what you'll win???

The people who place the first 2 orders in my section of ES will win a coupon for the amount of your purchase that you can use in my shop to pick up more things - commercial use things are included!

ready??
GO!
:)

While I'm blogging - lemme show you a card that Amy made with my newest card template set...

Here's the preview of the card templates...



and here's a card by Amy...


:)

No comments: