Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Gotcha Cornered!

Hey there! thanks for stopping by my blog!
I wanted to post to say that I am L-O-V-I-N-G the pages that have been made with my new template set - I have SO MANY to share with you (my CT and friends have been busy scrapping) that I think I'll break them up into two days.

Here's a bunch...(they are clickable so you can see who made them)









...and then this one :P - Angie took this pic of us when we were down visiting in July! - and then she scrapped it for me too - what a good bff lol!!



And here's the preview of the Gotcha Cornered template set...(clickable incase you just can't wait and wanna run and grab them lol)



I'll be back with more layouts to share tomorrow!
nite
Chrissy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

great layouts. I did a layout with one of the templates. I am thrilled with the outcome.