Saturday, August 23, 2008

A Collab kit with Angie Kovacs and a FREEBIE!

ok I'm excited - way more excited than usual - because...

My girl Angie and I have teamed up to make a super cute collab kit - very fittingly called BFF4LIFE!

It's full of cuteness - here's a preview of the kit...(clickable)



Here's 2 pages that were made with the kit...




ANNND - here's a little frame and paper freebie add on for you that matches the kit (click it to download)!



Also wanted to give you a heads up about Monday at ES - there's a huge $1 day sale again and I'll have a brand new product (not yet released) as well as 3 older products in the $1 category!

thanks for reading this far!!
Hope you like the freebie!
Chrissy

5 comments:

Bree said...

Thank you for the frame freebie. I love multi-photo frames.

Carey said...

Thank you so much for the freebie! That collab looks amazing!

Kris Ann said...

Love your collab kit.

Pegster said...

Thanks for the freebie!! LOVEIT the collab kit is beautiful!! Gotta have it!

Pegster said...

I got the kit!! and a few more of your templates!! LOVE EM!! WOrking on a page now! It rocks! THanks for the freebie too!